Cybersecurity Health Assessment is an innovative information security risk assessment tool, it helps enterprises qualifying their cybersecurity risk, and continuously monitoring its cybersecurity status, which helps managers understand the enterprise’s overall cybersecurity to formulate suitable information management policies.
Undergoing below activities, such as:
- Employee has installed unauthorized software or process
- Employee has installed illegal software
- Employee has installed a virtual private network (VPN) to prevent monitoring from enterprise
- Employee’s personal computer operating system has not been updated
- Enterprise’s network has been threatened by ransomware
- Enterprise’s or employee’s account password has been leaked
- Enterprise’s or employee’s account has been improper
- Enterprise’s network and database has been attacked by hackers
Acquiring below information from the enterprise to check the risk of data leakage and suspicious activities:
response service helps enterprises to identify the attack and recommend for mitigation of the incident and potential risks.